Made from warm, recycled fleece, the Women’s Alpine Polartec™ 200 Pants have a four-way stretch design and articulated leg seams for maximum mobility. An integrated adjustable belt helps provide the proper fit for the trails or the campfire.
- Standard fit
- Designed for circularity—customers can get the product back to us to keep the adventures going
- Body and overlay made with recycled polyester
- Fabric has four-way mechanical stretch
- Adjustable webbing belt
- Key holder belt loop
- Slash hand pockets
- Two secure-zip cargo pockets
- Hook-and-loop welt back pocket
- Articulated back-leg seams allow for better movement
- Embroidered logo on left thigh; co-branded Polartec® logo on right calf
Inseam: R 29.5''
Body: 258 g/m² Polartec®—100% recycled polyester fleece
Overlay: 75D x 170D 138 g/m² 100% recycled polyester plain weave with non-PFC durable water repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish