Slim-fit with a two-way stretch for enhanced range of motion, the Men’s Belleview Stretch Down Vest combines classic aesthetics with technical features. Designed to pack down into its own pocket when not in use, this insulated vest is a packable, go-anywhere adventure layer.
- Slim fit
- Engineered to avoid down leakage
- Fabric has two-way stretch for ease of movement
- Synthetic side panels with mechanical stretch allow for added range of motion and breathability
- VISLON® center front zip
- Concealed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Binding on all internal seams for comfort
- Elastic drawcord with a cord lock at hem for adjustability
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Internal locker loop at back of neckline
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Body: 35D x 20D 201 g/m² 90% recycled polyester plain weave, 10% elastane with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Down Insulation: 600 fill 100% recycled waterfowl down in the main body
Synthetic Insulation: 100 g/m² Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in the side panels
Center Back: 27.5''