These warm, windproof and water-resistant mitts have a cozy brushed tricot lining and are insulated with 100% recycled PrimaLoft® Gold Eco with P.U.R.E.™ technology, which reduces carbon emissions compared to conventional production methods.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that's made without PFCs (perfluorinated chemicals)
- PrimaLoft® Gold Eco insulation with P.U.R.E.™ technology provides lightweight warmth while reducing carbon emissions compared to conventional production methods
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines stabilizes insulation for even warmth and prevents cold spots from forming
- Pull loops make it easy to get the mitts on and off
- Elastic at the cuffs seals out wind, snow and cold weather, and a brushed tricot lining provides soft-against-skin warmth
- Abrasion-resistant overlay panels on the palms provides greater durability