Powerstep ComfortLast Cushioning Insoles
The Powerstep ComfortLast Cushioning Insoles are a full-length, cushioned arch support insole. They offer a supreme foot comfort and support by providing targeted and controlled cushioning, with a soft supportive feel throughout They are ideal for athletic, casual, and dress shoes as well as boots.
Powerstep's ComfortLast Cushioning Insoles combine shock-absorbing gel technology and slow-recovery foam for maximum comfort. They feature Variable Cushioning Technology —a high-performance foam formulation that provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel. The foam softens and conforms to the foot over time taking a custom-like impression of the foot. Their anatomically contoured shape incorporates an arch support and heel cradle for enhanced comfort. Perfect for all-day comfort in any shoe with increased support while walking or jogging.
- Cushioned arch support
- Full-length footbed
- Anatomical arch support and heel cradle for increased foot stability
- Heat and friction reducing antimicrobial top coat fabric
- Plush cushioning foam top layer with VCT —Variable Cushioning Technology
- Shock absorbing insoles have gel at the heel to absorb the impact of each step
- Wear moldable for a custom foot fit
- Double layer of cushioning with a slow recovery foam top layer
- Natural bottom grip holds insole in place
- American Podiatric Medical Association Accepted
- Arch height: 30 mm
- Thickness at forefoot: 4.5 mm
- Thickness at heel: 8.75 mm
- Weight: 2.5 oz (Size #3, Men’s 7-8.5/Women’s 9-10.5)
- Made in the USA
Shoe type: Athletic, Boots, Casual, Dress
- Activity type: Running & Walking, Court Sports, Standing, Hiking & Outdoors, Work & Industrial, Gym & Workout, Skiing & Snowboarding, Casual
- Arch type: All Arches
- Pain relief: Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Heel Spurs & Heel Pain, Metatarsalgia & Forefoot Pain, Shin Splints
Item #: PSCL-5002
The Powerstep ComfortLast Cushioning Insoles are Powerstep's first cushioned insole with superior shock absorption and support through out for your entire foot.