The best glove in the game just got better. The STX Surgeon RZR2™ lacrosse gloves are still the lightest elite glove in the market, and this upgrade gives you more feel and control. Just like the OG, the RZR 2™ features an innovative design that reduces the number of parts on the back-of-hand from 120 to one. The additional padding blocks on the back of the hand allow for unrivaled flexibility, giving you better stick control for more accurate passing and shooting.
The Surgeon RZR 2™ glove is worn by the best pro & college athletes including STX & PLL athlete Chris Gray.
RZR2™ has the new C3 cuff for improved comfort and flexibility. It also features SuperFlex™ technology, creating the most articulate back-of-hand system in the game. Coupled with our innovative hyper-breathable Ax Suede palm, the unique STX TaperFit™profile, and STX GuardLock™, the STX Surgeon RZR2™ is the #1 glove in the game.
- SUPERFLEX PLUS™ lightweight, flexible design adds protection in key contact zones
- Game ready Taper Fit hugs the fingers to enhance stick feel, then tapers out so the hand can breathe
- C3™ cuff system lets you decide how you want to wear your glove
- Durable, comfortable Ax Suede palm with engineered mesh vents
- Layered cuff design for enhanced range of motion and protection