The North Face Women's Antora Jacket is a rain jacket for springtime versatility. Adventure further along the trail, even when the weather threatens. The DryVent 2L, 100% recycled polyester fabric is waterproof, windproof and yet still breathable, so you can stay dry without overheating as you hike along the trails and explore the parks. The pockets zip shut to keep small valuables close and the hood adjusts for proper views, even in the pouring rain.
FEATURES OF THE NORTH FACE WOMEN'S ANTORA JACKET
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell with non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- 100% windproof fabric
- Alpine-style design with secure-zip hand pockets
- Attached, three-piece hood with an adjustable cord lock
- Stormflap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the center front zip
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Side-hem adjust
- Drop-tail hem
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Center Back Length: 25.875"
- Standard fit
- Body: 70D 88 grams per square meter DryVent 2L, 100% recycled nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Body Lining: 50 grams per square meter 100% recycled polyester mesh
- Hood and Sleeve Lining: 75D 66 grams per square meter 100% recycled polyester taffeta