Worn alone for shoulder seasons or layered for truly cold days, the Thermoball Eco Parka keeps you warm while minimizing your environmental impact. The North Face constructed this jacket out of all recycled materials, including the insulation. Not to let it falter in performance, it used synthetic insulation to trap in heat and gave it a DWR treatment to help it shed light precipitation. A pre-tensioned hood works with elastic cuffs and an adjustable hem to seal out drafts, and when things warm up it packs into its own pocket for easy portability.
- Hooded, insulated jacket for conscientious warmth
- Constructed with recycled materials for sustainability
- ThermoBall Eco offers eco-friendly warmth
- Pre-tensioned hood keeps your head and neck warm
- Cinch-cord seals out drafts at the hem
- Zippered hand pockets secure small items
- Packs into its own pocket for portability