The Complete Jr. girls' youth lacrosse stick is light, balanced, and correctly proportioned to make it perfect for younger or developing players.
- Major dents, cracks or breaks.
- Any bend in the shaft.
- Manufacturing defects.
- Anything that would deem the stick unplayable or significantly affect performance.
- Intentional alterations or deliberate misuse.
- Minor dents or scratches.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Purchases from unauthorized dealers.
Photo documentation and valid proof of purchase are required for a full warranty credit.
Warranty replacements have a limited warranty that covers 50% of their retail value.
If you use your warranty credit to upgrade to a more expensive lacrosse stick, your replacement will have a full warranty.