Cold-weather days call for reliable protection. The Women’s Alpine Polartec® 200 ¼-Zip has four-way stretch, hem adjustability, and is made from 100% recycled fabrics that are designed to be recycled and repurposed at the end of their lifecycle.
- Relaxed fit
- Designed for circularity—customers can get the product back to us to keep the adventures going
- Fabric has four-way mechanical stretch
- Reverse-coil center front zip with a kissing zipper garage at upper neck and woven garage at base
- Secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder; co-branded Polartec® logo on left sleeve
Body: 258 g/m² Polartec®—100% recycled polyester fleece
Center Back: 23.75''
Overlay: 75D x 170D 138 g/m² 100% recycled polyester plain weave with non-PFC durable water repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Sizes: S, M, L